Fall crops are in! Lots of organically grown squash, onions, potatoes, pumpkins, and decorative corn. Also red, yellow, and orange bell peppers while they last.
All of the onions, potatoes, and squash will store well for several months, stock up and save with bulk purchase prices.
- All squash (Butternut, Spaghetti, and Acorn) - $1.00 /lb or $0.75/lb for 10 lbs or more
- Onions (Yellow and White) - $1.00 /lb or $0.75/lb for 10 lbs or more
- Potatoes (Red and White) - $1.00 /lb or $0.75/lb for 10 lbs or more
- Bell Peppers - $0.50 each
- Cayenne Peppers - $0.25 each
- Indian Corn - $0.50 per ear
- All Pumpkins any size - $4.00 each or 3 for $10.00
Call, text, or email to place an order and schedule pickup
Coming soon: Organically raised, pastured meat chickens will be available after Thursday 10/19